We are back once again with another yoga event Yoga for Joy of Life that will be organized by Shivam Yoga Centre in collaboration with Siya International, Raipur (India). The course will be guided by Swami Mahesh of Siya International and Sn. Gangamurti, yoga teacher and founder at Shivam Yoga Centre. The 7-day yoga course will be completely focused on exploring the inner self and transforming the mind, body, and soul with the holistic science and power of Yoga.
To view the details of this yoga course and register for the yoga course, please Click Here or visit https://sycyoga.com/yogabliss/
Yoga for Joy of Life will include a special Yoga Darshan with extensive discourses on the Holy Bhagavad Gita and Vedic Upanishads. The discourses will be guided by Swami Mahesh. The course will also cover Yoga Nidra and meditation sessions.
The date, time, and venue of Yoga for Joy of Life are as follows:
Dates: 20th March to 26th March 2022
Time: 7 AM to 8 AM IST (Indian Standard Time)
Course Medium: Through Zoom meetings app. The course will be in the Hindi language.
Course Fees: ₹350 only per head
Here is how you will benefit from the course Yoga for Joy of Life:
- You will learn how to reduce stress and anxiety in an efficient manner.
- You will learn various Asanas to improve your posture, flexibility, stamina and endurance.
- You will feel more confident, positive and focused.
- You will feel happier and more optimistic towards life.
- Special discourses on the Holy Bhagavad Gita, Vedic studies and Upanishads by Swami Mahesh.
- Yoga Nidra and relaxation session under the guidance of Sannyasi Gangamurti.
So why wait? Register yourself in the course Yoga for Joy of Life by visiting: https://sycyoga.com/yogabliss/